Friday, December 26, 2008

Our family had a super beautiful Christmas. I would say that this is the first year where our daughter really "gets" Christmas. Last year, she was basically oblivious to the whole thing, but this year...boy oh boy! She wasn't enthralled with the boxes like other baby stories I've heard. She really did enjoy all of her new toys and paraded around the house all day wearing the little apron and cape that Yaya made for her. My mother also made a beautiful waldorf doll. It was on my Christmas list for our daughter and I couldn't be more pleased. I'll upload pictures soon. She's GORGEOUS and I am so proud of my mom and her talents. I can't believe she pulled it off on her very first dollmaking attempt. That said, she is a perfectionist and a wonderful seamstress!

No comments: